Saturday, February 28, 2009

Coupons

Who doesn't use coupons (when they are for something you actually use)?

First, a little story, and then a free coupon link...

My story.... a few nights ago (about 2am) I went to Jack-n-the-Box for midnight munchie food. They didn't have any coffee made so I couldn't get my iced cappachino.. it gets better. I got home, went online, and left a comment in their online "feedback box". Today I check the mail and... Jack-n-the-Box has sent me a coupon for a free menu item (no combo-but still)... awesome, right? For once, "complaining" (stating the truth, actually), got me something. Now I can't decide if I want that iced cappachino or some chicken tenders. hehe.

Free coupon link... for a free Kashi frozen entree. I found this link on the 3 Fat Chicks forum and filled it out. Kashi is known for their healthy, natural foods (I like their cereals). Here's a link for that free entree coupon - if you fill out the form and get a coupon, let me know. I'll do the same.

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Kashi link. I just love their stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete